Thursday, February 24, 2005

I'm Seeing Double!!!

"Remember how I said that you REALLY have to be careful what you wish for because you just might get it? Remember how I was eager to meet our friends from Off-World? Well ..."


Meet the next generation in the Clan Schmoe!



First we have Orion (first born) and the most unique.



And then came Oblivion - a child after my own heart.




I love both of my boys dearly.





I already know that it's going to be difficult for me to raise these boys on my own ... so ... I invited Jan Tellerman back into my home. I don't think we can be anything more than friends though.

You remember Jan, don't you?






"I know I need someone who's a bit more stable in the home. I have to work, and I know Jan has her own agenda ... even though she's sworn to me that there's no one else but me. But I need someone more reliable ... someone I can trust to take care of my boys. But who?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home