Thursday, February 10, 2005

Working Things Out

"So ... I was alone once again. Oh, sure. Jan and I still kept in touch (I did still love her after all), and even though she had cheated, I somehow got the feeling that she felt deeply for me. But ... the trust was gone."





Thus, being on my own again, I decided that I needed to change a few things. I'd lost sight of why I'd really moved to Area 51 and 1/2.



Life on other worlds!!





So ... I decided to concentrate on those things that might make me more "appealing" to our Off World Brethren:

My mind.



And my body.





Extraterrestrials are very intelligent beings. So why on SimEarth would they want to come into contact with someone who only uses half a brain? They wouldn't!

Meditation was one of the ways I worked on this problem (not that it WAS a problem).



And no one wants to look at flab. Yoga came in really handy for fighting the battle of the bulge.



Once I started working on those two aspects of my life, my mood and energy increased, and I found a new lease on life.


"Things were starting to look up!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home