Friday, February 11, 2005

Be Careful What You Wish For ...

"Because you just might get it! And BOY did I ever get it!"



Our Off-World Friends paid me a little visit a while ago. Unfortunately, I was too stupefied to take any half-way decent pictures. I can't really recall what happened when they took me from my backyard that night (around 9 PM). I only remember when I landed back in my yard, face down in the dirt with an aching backside.





The day after my return, I started feeling a little ... WEIRD ...



Right in the middle (or rather the end) of my yoga routine ... I made an unscheduled trip to the bathroom ...



TWICE ...



THREE times (the third after a shower) ...





I felt nauseous ... tired ... hungry ... tired ... I didn't know WHAT was wrong and I was starting to get REALLY worried. The doctor couldn't find what was wrong with me and just told me to take it easy for a while. He told me if I ever noticed a change that I should tell him.



And then something truly amazing happened! It took several months for me to notice a change ... BUT NOTICE I DID!!!



My stomach was .... CHANGING ...




"What could it possibly mean?!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home