Thursday, February 17, 2005

Wanna Run That By Me Again?!?!

"So ... I went to see my doctor today. He was quite surprised by my changed appearnce! So he ran some tests ... LOTS of tests. The results?"


Pregnant?!?!



I guess our friends from Off-World gave me a bit more of a gift than I was expecting. Shocked? That's an understatment. I found myself doing some very intensive meditation sessions just to get used to the idea. I got so good at meditating, in fact, that I sometimes felt lighter than air.






And I found that playing the piano, especially when you know how to play, also helps in these "meditative endeavors" ...



That doesn't work so well when the piano is out of tune though. Luckily, a repairman is only a phonecall away.





But with the way I've been feeling ... I'm wondering just what kind of being I'm going to be bringing into the world.



"Perhaps ... I don't want to know ..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home