Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Jan Tellerman ...

"Even though I am a knowledgable kind of guy, I do tend to get lonely just staring up at the stars day in and day out (night in and night out), and learning about anything and everything."




So ... after work one day (I am a scientist), I brought home a colleague - Jan Tellerman.



Suffice it to say ... it was a BRIEF affair ... as she had aspirations of quite a different nature than my own. And after having invited her to live in my home, and after she went through the hassle of changing her career from science to military, she brought home a colleague of hers ... a female colleague ... and made out with her right there for the WHOLE WORLD to see! I was apalled!



So I asked her to leave. Don't get me wrong. I am, by no means, ready to be married to anyone. I have too many dreams and desires with meeting our extraterrestrial friends ... but I don't agree with infidelity in a relationship. Monogamy is KEY!




"What really sucks is that I still love her. *sigh* I wonder if I'll ever see her again ..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home