Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Introducing Average Joe

"'Ello. My name is Average ... Average Joe. I've got Irish and Scottish blood in meh."




Several months ago, I moved to a neighborhood that I'd only ever read about in one of those tabloid magazines. It's a neighborhood that was rumored not to exist ... except in the imaginations of those paranoid few who believe that WE ARE NOT ALONE.

Area 51 ... and a half.



And this is my home.



I moved here because I have a belief ... I believe that WE ARE NOT ALONE. Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not like those other paranoid guys out there who put aluminum foil on their heads and dance naked under the stars. I'm an educated sim.



And I plan to prove it. I bought a really expensive telescope that is rumored to attract extraterrestrials, and I plan to use it until I meet some! There is an old tale that if two moons appear in the sky, that THEY will come. Is it true?




"Only time will tell ..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home